Re: urgent - system slow after spamassassin

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 05:59:16PM +0100, DEFFONTAINES Vincent wrote:
> It _might_ be that you installed razor (or razor2) (spamassassin uses razor
> if it is installed, by default).

i did install razor. do you mean that if i remove razor, things will get
better? i was under an impression that spamassassin 'needs' razor to run
properly.

this brings me to a question, how is spamassassin better than a .forward
file that can do a somewhat similar job?

> To be sure you don't use razor, try to add
>
> score RAZOR_CHECK 0
> score RAZOR2_CHECK 0
>
> in your /etc/spamassassin/local.cf

anyway, i will just remove razor and see what happens

--
regards,

sandip p deshmukh

Er, Tom, I hate to be the one to point this out, but your fix list
is starting to resemble a feature list.  You must be human or something.
             -- Larry Wall in <199801081824.KAA29602@wall.org>