Re: sharing CD-BURNER via iSCSI

I am also highly interested in iSCSI. I think CD-BUNER via iSCSI is possible,
but the cost , of course, will be very expensive.  In addition, I wonder if
there is any iSCSI adapter well-supported under Linux?

I am also curious about the MySQL cluster delopyment over the iSCSI channel,
that is, multiple mysql servers share/mount the same storage device over
iSCSI. Is it a better solution than mysql servers with NFS mount data
storage?