RE: 2.4.18 to 2.4.19/20 locks up

I am having a similar problem but I use the source downloaded from
kernel.org and start from scratch. And it still locks up my computer.
Any ideas on what could be causing this? I have a few images (they
aren't very great quality, they were taken with a crappy digital cam) I
tried 2.4.19, and 2.4.20-ac1. It works fine for about a day and it
crashes, every now and again I can get it to go for about a week and
then it does it. Lemme know what you come up with.

WcktKlwn