Re: Content Management System sought

On 12/13/2002 12:30 PM, martin f krafft pounded the keyboard with stubby
fingers to type:

Why does it need DBD::mysql then?

also, the ./docs/* files in the latest (release candidate) files only
mention MySQL, postgres is never mentioned. oh wait, that's because
the above URL compares version 5.0.0, but i can onlly download 4.9.2
from the webpage. http://www.plainblack.com/downloads/5.x.x/ is empty

I really don't know, I don't use it with PostgresSQL. However I'm sure if you contact Plainback software directly or ask on their user forums <http://www.plainblack.com/discuss?wid=4&func=view&pn=10>, they'll be more than happy to help you out. It should be pointed out, that while the app is OSS, Plainback makes money by supporting it, it's their only source of revenue.

PS: please read the first line of my signature...

I used mutt for a long time, however I've recently switched to Mozilla, and because the list isn't set up in a user friendly way, I have to either do a reply all or manually type in debian and let it auto complete (which I usually do). Sometimes I forget to remove the individual reply.

Perhaps the powers that be, should rethink this e-mail list policy. It definitely isn't user friendly and I'm using a real e-mail client. Not everyone uses mutt you know, and I'm not going to fire it up simply to use this list. My days of using mutt are behind me. Sorry.