Re: Content Management System sought

also sprach Matthew Weier O'Phinney <matthew@weierophinney.net> [2002.12.12.0403 +0100]:
>     postnuke

the debian package needs mysql. no way! postgres here.

>     phpnuke

this is totally slashdot like, is it not? (and so is postnuke)?

>     tikiwiki

it's a wiki. we don't want a wiki. we want a CMS. i know that a wiki
is a type of CMS, but it's not a full-fledged CMS, no matter how many
extra features.

we also don't want this classic three column view (like
http://magasinet.startsiden.no/, which uses ezpublish). we want to
maintain regular webpages without much graphics and fuzz. but we want
a common look, easy editing features and the ability to use scripts.

i think there's nothing that comes close to zope...

--
Please do not CC me! Get a proper mailer instead: www.mutt.org

`. `'`

NOTE: The public PGP keyservers are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc