Re: IMAP recommendations

Chris Hilts wrote:
must configure your MTA to deliver to procmail instead of cyrus, and use
cyrdeliver to send the email from procmail to cyrus.  Which is much slower
than simply delivering it to cyrus and using sieve in the first place.

As a side note, if your MTA can speak LMTP, that's probably the best way
to get the messages into Cyrus.  Postfix does this beautifully, I don't
know about the others..

cool.  I'm using postfix.  But I've never heard of LMTP...

Any starting points for RTFM-ing?

--
<Knghtbrd> Leave it to manoj to call procmail "puny"