Re: capture realaudio -- with esdrec?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 12:02:47PM -0500, Ludwig wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 21:04, sean finney wrote:
> > heya,
> >
> > i had to do something similar myself recently, and iirc vsound did
> > the trick.  check it out (it's in the vsound package).  if not there's
> > another package or two that also do a similar job (do an apt-cache search
> > sound record dsp or something).
>
> vsound does not work for me at all.

turns out the script that launches it is buggy too.  try -s to print to
just stdout and see what i mean (there's a [ "$foo" ] where there should
be a [ "$foo" = 1 ]).  i swear it worked for me at some point...

i'll file a bug report about the verbose option if one hasn't been already,
though fixing that does not solve the problem...  is anyone able to
get this to work at all?  if so, what versions?  i've tried 0.5-5 and 0.5-6

	sean