Re: good procmail alternative?

Hi,

* Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> [02-12-07 05:33]:
>On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 05:23:53AM +0100, Thorsten Haude wrote:
>> I used Mail::Audit for quite some time, but it probably has a serious
>> bug which makes it impossible to verify some signed mails.
>
>Mail::Audit's MIME code has an annoying tendency to reformat message
>bodies and thereby break GPG signatures.  And, it's annoyingly turned
>on by default.  Fortunately it's easily turned off.  Try some
>variation of this:
>
>  my $msg = Mail::Audit->new(nomime => 1);

Duh. Now that I think of it, what is the reason to use MIME anyway?

>> It also seems to be unsupported.
>
>It's been a while since the last release, but it is still being
>supported.

I sent fixes for two small bugs to the bug tracker a year ago, but got
no answer (It's still unfiled in fact). You can't get much more
unsupported.

>In fact, Simon Cozens, the module's author, recently
>started up a mailing list.  See
>
>  http://use.perl.org/article.pl?sid=02/11/30/0353228&mode=flat&tid=5
>
>for more information.

Good info, thanks. I will see whether I can get a reply there.

Thorsten
--
Calvin: "Who can fathom the feminine mind?"
Hobbes: "I like `em anyway"