Re: good procmail alternative?

Hi,

* Britton <fsblk@aurora.uaf.edu> [02-12-07 04:55]:
>I've recently been trying to give spamassassin a go, so naturally I ended
>up looking at procmail.  Then I tried to build procmail, wow it sure does
>take me back.  Trouble is, I don't want to go back.  Can anyone recommend
>a more modern program/perl script that does what proc mail does and will
>serve as a front end from which to call spamassassin?

I used Mail::Audit for quite some time, but it probably has a serious
bug which makes it impossible to verify some signed mails. It also
seems to be unsupported.

I will try Maildrop next.

Thorsten
--
You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face
reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or who says it.