Re: Problems with mplayer/xv

Hi everybody,

the problem is "solved". I downgraded my xserver-xfree86 package to
stable version and everything is working now. This leaded me to the
conclusion that there is a bug in the current unstable version with
Intel i810 video card and XVideo extension. Do this proceed?

Thanks,
Bruno.

--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>