Euro-sign...

Hi all,

For a while now, I've been trying to enable the Euro-sign on my
machine. I regenerated the right locales, environment variables are
set up well and the iso-8859-15 charset is enabled in my kernel.

What else could I possibly do? I can see and produce the friggin'
thing in Mozilla, but that's it. Not on the command line, not in
knode, not in mutt, not in an [x|a]term. Is there anyone who has
managed to fully support the Euro-sign on his/her system? Wouldn't
that person be able to write a small webpage about it?

The world would be grateful. And I, too, for any tips...

Greets,
Tom

--
"Alles stimmt, gilt, nimmt teil und bildet
eine Vollzaehligkeit, in der nichts fehlt."