From: eric [mailto:fsshl@centurytel.net]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 1:35 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: how to let linux(2.2.18) read the cd-rw-disk formated in xp

Dear linux user:

  I copy pppoe , and other related file in formatted cd-rw disk in window xp
by easy cd creator , so that I just drap and drop the pppoe.deb files to my
cd-rw.  After I change os to linux 2.2.18, the aunto mount see three
different file names
called autorun.inf and some otherthings.  so I umount and mount -t vfat
/dev/cdrom /cdrom
and
mount -t ntfs /dev/cdrom /cdrom
linux all response worng fs type, can not see content of cd

highly appreciate your help and time
sincer Eric