configuring X

Hello all,

I've got a few questions regarding X. I hope that someone can help me to solve these problems. 1. I need to configure X so that I can use xfont-75dpi. I currently have xfont-100dpi and I cannot get rid of this since it will get rid of the x-window-system as well. So, can anyone please help me on how to configure this? 2. I currently have twm. I would like to get rid of this and use sawfish. If and when I install sawfish, do I need to reconfigure X again?

All help is greatly appreciated.

bp