Mutt and multiple identities

I currently have about three different mail accounts forwarded to my
debian server, and then exim sorts them into their respective folders.
I have mutt setup to read all of the folders, and I am trying to set
specific settings for each account. From what I can see, folder-hook
is what I am looking for. But it does not seem to be working. Here is
the section of my .muttrc:

folder-hook .                   source ~/.muttrc
folder-hook =INBOX.NWLSD        source ~/.mutt/nwlsd_muttrc

For testing purposes, the NWLSD setup has a different set of headers
and a different signature. This seems to work when I switch to the
NWLSD folder.

However, if I switch back to INBOX (or any other folder), it still
seems to use the NWLSD settings. If I don't switch to the NWLSD
folder, all the settings are as they should be until I switch. Any
ideas what I am doing incorrectly?