How do I do a net install when there's no driver for my nic?

I have a Dell Latitude CPi laptop computer with a Dell Latitude C/Port dock. The laptop has no network connectivity, but the dock provides an Ethernet port powered by a 3Com 3C905 Fast Etherlink XL 10/100 chip.

Problem is, the Debian 3.0 installation disks have no driver for this network interface. I want to use floppies to start a net install of Debian, but I don't know how to add support for the dock's networking to the Debian install floppies.

How do I do a net install of Debian on this computer?