Re: web based survey/database

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Mike Egglestone wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a deb package (or any linux package) that would
> provide a web based solution for users to
> take surveys, answer questions and have the data
> stored in some kind of database to be displayed on
> a web page.
> Any such software packages out there?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mike
Try DaDaBIK, which is a web-based interface to MySQL/PHP.  You'll need a
webhost which supports MySQL/PHP, and with a little knowledge of MySQL,
DaDaBIK pretty much gives you a very basic but functional interface via
webpage or with HTML code that can be embedded into your existing webpage.
www.dadabik.org

Hope that helps,

 - Chip