Re: amavis logging

Hi Kevin,

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002 the mental interface of
Kevin Coyner told:

> I've recently installed and configured amavis-postfix and essentially
> have it working as it does catch viruses and lets the good mail go
> through.

[...]

Why don#t you use exim. You have a well working solution for your
diffrent accounts ad designing your headres rfs-conform. To
integrate amavis woulb be the last step...

--
  Never make anything simple and efficient when a way
  can be found to make it complex and wonderful ;-)