Re: relation of /etc/modules and /etc/modules.conf

    "Ross" == Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org> writes:

    Ross> I read the man pages.  They didn't answer the questions I
    Ross> had; the one for modules in particular is quite terse.

Yes, they are very terse and things are fairly confusing. When I said
"read the manuals for details" I meant just that and was not
suggesting you could have found your questions answered there ;-)

I hope you get your sound problems figured out (I don't use ALSA, nor
KDE, so I can't help on that).

Cheers!
Shyamal