SMP Question

I've got an old IBM PC Server 720 with 3 Pentium 166 chips. I've successfully installed Debian 3.0 (woody), and have been very happy with the performance and functionality.

The only challenge is I needed to recompile the 2.18 kernel to use PCI Bios access instead of Direct access.

This make of machine uses the old C-BUS II architecture. Unfortunately the SMP Support doesn't appear to exist for this method of SMP (it's not the new intel spec or numa). The kernel was compiled with SMP Support.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to get the other processors active?

- David