Re: dhcpd and pppoe and name servers

At 11:07 AM 11/22/02 -0800, Jeff wrote:

(regarding dnsmasq)

>I was just wondering if there's a way to view the cache.  I couldn't
>find anything in the man page.  Is it possible?

I didn't try it but the man pages says:

   When it receives a SIGUSR1, dnsmasq writes cache statistics to the sys-
   tem  log.  It writes the cache size, the number of names which have had
   to removed from the cache before they expired in order to make room for
   new  names  and  the  total number of names have been inserted into the
   cache. In --no-daemon mode, a complete dump  of  the  contents  of  the
   cache is made to stdout.

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org