Re: Sound Help needed

This one time, at band camp, Wathen, Metherion said:
> I have an older pentium 100 class PC with some strange no-name sound card in
> it. The chips say they're Crystal 4231 but I don't see modules for them in
> modules selection on the Debian cds. Would Debian.org have them? What other
> mods can I use and can they be added after my system is already up and
> running?
> Thanks in advance.
> mw

Double check wwhat the kernel thinks the card is using lspci.  If it is
in fact a Crystal 4231, there's a module named cs4231 that works for
this card.  Use modconf to insert it.

  |Stephen Gran                  | Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior  |
  |steve@lobefin.net             | is resolute acceptance of death.   --       |
  |http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Miyamoto Musashi, 1645                      |