Re: [OT] cdrdao and toc files

At 11:59 AM 11/21/02 +0100, Stefan Janecek wrote:
>> And how I can build a toc file from a collection of .wav
>> files (where I don't know their length in seconds).
>>

>I use the following bash script to do that...
>(if you don't give the length explicitly, cdrdao is wise
>enough to take the length of the .wav file ;-)

Oh, sorry I was not clear.  Maybe I'm assuming the toc/cue sheet does more
than what it really does.

I'm trying to find out what I can do with the toc -- e.g. can I adjust
song/track lengths (cut the last 20 seconds out of a song)?  Or can I split
a track into two tracks (say I have a single wave file I want to include on
a CDR that has two songs and I want the track display to change mid-way
through that song)?

And if I can do those things (by adjusting the times in the toc file) then
I'd need a way to get the length of the wav file in seconds when creating
the toc file.

This is off topic for debian-user, so pointers to any good active linux CDR
list would be helpful.

Thanks very much,

--
Bill Moseley