Re: [OT] cdrdao and toc files

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 02:00, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Can someone point me to info about the toc files used by cdrdao.
> Specifically I'm trying to understand what I can and cannot do just with
> the toc file -- such as how to split a track into multiple tracks, or
> shorten a track.

> And how I can build a toc file from a collection of .wav
> files (where I don't know their length in seconds).

I use the following bash script to do that...
(if you don't give the length explicitly, cdrdao is wise
enough to take the length of the .wav file ;-)

--------------------[snip!]---------------------------------
#!/bin/bash
#
# create .toc file for cdrdao

echo CD_DA

for file in *.wav
do
	echo
	echo TRACK AUDIO
	echo FILE \"$file\" 0
done

HTH, Stefan

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?