Various Questions

Just a few questions:
1) Whenever I restart my system. My /tmp dir is cleared. Is there a way
to stop this from happening so that tmpreaper will deal with it.

2) I'm running apache with php4. It's working just fine. My domain is
currently redirected to my webserver.

The first problem is:
---------------------

Domain = www.storms-elite.net
When I open mozilla and enter: http://www.storms-elite.net
it opens up: http://ursine.dyndns.org/~jade

IF I open a web-browser on a different computer and enter:
http://www.storms-elite.net
it opens to: http://12.241.211.228
This is the correct one.

What is on my system that might be causing it to not update. (I think
something is cached or stored and won't let the old one go.)

The second problem is:
----------------------

When I open mozilla and enter: http://12.241.211.228/~jade
it occasionally changes the ip to http://127.0.0.1/~jade

I know it works fine that way, I just am not used to it doing that. It
didn't used to do that.

OR it does says contacting: http.com <-- this always fails, and I don't
know why it's doing that.

I've tried looking at everything I could, and haven't found anything
that might fix it, so I figured I'd ask here to see if anyone has any
suggestions.

--
Michelle Alexia "Jade" Storm
Dragon Impersonating a Human and failing.