Re: traffic shaping https connections

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002, sean finney wrote:

sf>priority traffic.  a) is a little heavy handed i think and b) won't keep
sf>apache-ssl from disturbing my counterstrike games...

I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that preserving low latency would have been
enough. If you really need to set some bandwidth aside, you might try adding
some of the examples of lartc.org to wondershaper (no, I haven't tried it,
I'm no gamer ;-)

Feel free to drop me a private email with the solution, when you find it.

Andrea.

--
Mä muistan sen kirkkaan päivän, sen kesän ja sen valon häivän
Heinä haisi, puut tuoksui, linnut lauloi vaan