Re: Which ICQ Client is better?

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 07:52:30PM +0100, Pontus Edvardsson wrote:
> What is the best/most useful ICQ client in your opinion? I've checked out
> gaim, licq & kicq2. Is there any better ones, with closer resemblance the
> original windows client?

My personal favorite is centericq.  When put in a 'screen' session,
you can move between console and X and not lose a message.  Although
centericq's interface does not even remotly resemble Windows ICQ's
interface.

Edward Guldemond

GPG Key: 0x4E505B0F
Key fingerprint:  4CAC 6740 C1CD 3CE4 6CA0
                  34E9 B3B7 18EC 4E50 5B0F