Re: Which ICQ Client is better?

At 2002-11-12T18:52:30Z, Pontus Edvardsson <pontus.edvardsson@bredband.net> writes:

> What is the best/most useful ICQ client in your opinion? I've checked out
> gaim, licq & kicq2.

I like GAIM, mainly for its ability to support many different IM systems.  I
have one ICQ, two AIM, and one Jabber account logged in simultaneously from
the same client which is tremendously handier than running 3 different
programs.

> Is there any better ones, with closer resemblance the original windows
> client?

Thank God, no, none seem to resemble the Windows ICQ client in the
slightest.  I consider that to be a Good Thing.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.