galeon-snapshot issues

Hi all,

After installing GNOME 2 last weekend, I decided to give galeon-snapshot
a go as well.  I've encountered a few problems though, which I thought
I'd ask about here before I issue bug reports:

Firstly, image blocking seems to be gone.  Have I missed something
obvious?

Secondly, how do I setup proxies?  There doesn't seem to be an option in
Galeon preference panel anymore, and it seems to ignore the GNOME 2
setting.

Lastly, and quite seriously: Sometimes I move the mouse while clicking
on a link.  This selects some text, and leaves the mouse cursor in the
drag'n'drop state!  AFAICT, there's no way to get my damn cursor back
(and unblock the keyboard) without dropping to a VT and killing Galeon.
Surely I'm missing something really obvious here, because this can't be
something no one else has noticed...

-rob