Re: galeon-snapshot issues

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 02:31:41 +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
> Firstly, image blocking seems to be gone.  Have I missed something
> obvious?
>
> Secondly, how do I setup proxies?  There doesn't seem to be an option in
> Galeon preference panel anymore, and it seems to ignore the GNOME 2
> setting.

Galeon-snapshot's configuration user interface is incomplete. Some settings
can currently only be set via gconf (apt-get install gconf-editor for a
frontend).

In gconf-editor, you can try if setting
/apps/galeon-snapshot/Advanced/Network/http_proxy helps.

HTH,
Ray
--
"A.O.L.. C.I.A.. NSA. Whatever. They all have three letters. They all
collect information. And they all screw the public."