Re: Promise RAID install problems

#include <hallo.h>
* Peter Karlsson [Fri, Nov 08 2002, 08:46:23PM]:

> > these are really bad cards to use with under Linux.
>
> I noticed that. The problem is that it is hard to get motherboards with
> other built-in RAID controllers... :-/

Not true, there are lots of boards with Highpoint controllers. Their
recent drivers (for hpt372) were rejected by Linus' political bureau but
free available on their homepage, as good compileable source.

Thanks for reminding me, I have just updated the Woody Preload Floppy
with this driver. Please report success or failure.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
If a train station is where the train stops, what's a work station?
                                                         -- Roger B. Dannenberg