Re: public lending right

On November 8, 2002 04:48 am, Chris Lale wrote:
> 4. What printed documentation might be included in the form of a booklet?
> - Installation Manual (from Debian Web site).
> - Documents from the Newbiedoc Project at Sourceforge.
> - Other suggestions please?

I think a printed and bound copy of the installation manual and things from
Newbiedoc, with an insert containing the CDs (as many as possible) would make
a wonderful package for libraries to lend out.  Simple binding is very cheap
at photocopy stores. (around CDN$3 here).

If anyone comes up with a good selection of newbie documentation for this
purpose, could you let us know?  I think I'd like to make up some of these
packages.  I bet the total cost of making it would be less than $10(CDN).

--
-Levi