Re: What's the best way to contact someone knowledgeable on nis?

Hi

can you give me some more information? I'm working alot with NIS
(although mostly on SUN), so maybe I can help. are all your hosts
Debian?, can you send me a copy off your nsswitch.conf? did you try
putting files after nis in nsswitch.conf? have you tries to put a
listener to see if your host tries to go out to the correct port? etc...