Re: xserver-xfree86 and GeForce 2 MX 400

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 06:01:49PM -0500, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> The problem is, all I've found so far on the web is info suggesting that
> the "natural" resolution for this card is 2048 x 1536 @ 75 Hz. What I need
> is a way to translate this information into refresh rates.
>
> The screen is a "Plug and Play Truecolor Monitor" with 800 x 600
> resolution.

We need more information than that, a brand name and model number
would help. Also, are you sure you don't want to get a new monitor?
Monitors with higher resolution than 800x600, are available for real
cheap now, and they would come with manuals and/or have online
information for you to determine safe scan rates.