Shared Calendars with Linux

Title: Shared Calendars with Linux

Does anyone have already implemented shared calendars on a linux box ? Do anyone knows packages that could correspond to this functionality ?

I'm actually replacing a ms server and i'd like to have all of its functionalities.

For mails antivirus should I consider a commercial product or a free product ? are free product the same (or almost) as the commercial ones ?

ps : I'll try pptp later because it seems quite complicated

Thanx