Re: No longer able to use eth0 with 2.4.19

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 09:52:00AM -0500, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> I upgraded my kernel to 2.4.19-3-686 on my laptop (Gateway Solo 9300)
> over the weekend.

Upgraded as in "apt-get install" ... or did you recompile it?

If you did an apt-get install, try inserting the correct module using
modprobe or insmod or modconf (which will update your
/etc/modules.conf).

If you recompiled the kernel, check your kernel configuration whether
you have selected the correct module there.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he
      is old, he will not depart from it."   Proverbs 22:6