Re: Debian Gamers/Developers

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 11:46:49AM -0500, Jamin W.Collins wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:24:53 -0500 Gianfranco Berardi
> <linuxmail@gbgames.com> wrote:
>
> > I agree. Debian and Linux in general sorely needs a decent Pacman game
>
> Yea... but can we do so without infringing on some copyright?

I guess most of that is simply choosing the right name and not copying
the artwork 1 to 1.

> > B-) Just to make sure we're all on the same page, no one should expect
> > to make a MMORPG anytime soon!
>
> Ah man... there goes my hopes for an Everquest/UOL clone... =)

What the heck - why not do this in parallel? We can only mess it up
so it has to be started again from scratch.
I'll still start out with my small arcade project for my own sake =)

--
Vinai
Registered Linux User #280755, Debian GNU/Linux  http://counter.li.org/