Re: Debian Gamers/Developers

Vinai Kopp wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:10:20PM -0500, Gianfranco Berardi wrote:

In the topic called OT: Programming books, it was mentioned that some people would like to get a group going that would develop games for Debian. This is just to see how many would be interested. If enough people get together, perhaps we could even get our own mailing list.

I'm just polishing my C/C++ knowledge to start with game programming,
so I'm interrested.

What kind of game are people here interrested in making?
I want to start with a simple arcade style game and advance from
there.

I agree. Debian and Linux in general sorely needs a decent Pacman game B-)
Just to make sure we're all on the same page, no one should expect to make a MMORPG anytime soon!