Debian Gamers/Developers

In the topic called OT: Programming books, it was mentioned that some people would like to get a group going that would develop games for Debian. This is just to see how many would be interested. If enough people get together, perhaps we could even get our own mailing list.

We could help develop games for our favorite distro, and also help each other out in terms of learning about the development of games specifically and programs in general.

Any other goals, wishes, complaints?
Let's not keep this a pipe dream B-)
Gianfranco