RE: URL forwarding

Hi,

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Price, Erik wrote:

> [...]
Hey, looks like the stuff I need. Unfortunetely I am unable to configure
it correctly. I am stranded at:

RewriteEngine  on
RewriteBase   %{REQUEST_URI}
RewriteRule   ^(.+)          http://www.myweb.com/~mypage/$1

but after a apachectl configtest, it complains about:
RewriteBase: only valid in per-directory config files

Any idea how to translate www.mydomain.com to www.myweb.com/~mypage ?

Thanks again,
Sebastiaan