ultra 320 controller on debian 3.0?

I've searched everywhere to find out if the ultra 320 on a mb I'm planning on buying is supported under debian 3.0.  The best information I can find is that this is a LSI logic 1020 single channel ultra 320 on a board using a Serverworks Grand Champion SL chipset.

Any help is appreciated, whether it's to avoid 320 altogether at this point, or someone who has actually used this particular setup with the GCSL chipset and an LSI ultra 320 controller, or whatever.

TIA.