Re: Lite On 40x Burner

* Steven Isaacson <spi@panaverse.com> [2002-10-15 16:58:09 -0500]:

> Has anyone had success using a Lite On 40/12/48(LTR40125S) burner with
> cdrecord and debian? I was looking around and couldn't find any
> definative answer.

I am.  I've had it since the beginning of August and am using it with
X-CD-Roast.  It works great although I haven't tried it at the higher
burn speeds.  It's worth the money IMO.
                                          Colin

--
Colin Keefe                    We never do anything well till we cease
ckeefe@sasktel.net             to think about the manner of doing it.