Linksys PCMCIA network card - what module to use?

I decided to have a go at getting debian installed on my Thinkpad 770ED;
mostly I was able to get the initial module configuration to work (a few
glitches, but I can work those out later). However, until I can get
networking up and running, I cannot continue the install.

I have a Linksys 10/100 PC card (PCMCIA), but I cannot figure out what
the correct driver is for this. Anyone have any information?

The card is a mode PCMPC100, for what it's worth.

Thanks.

nl