Re: Postfix setup

also sprach Curtis Vaughan <curtis@npc-usa.com> [2002.10.14.1922 +0200]:
> So, with that in mind I chose:  INTERNET SITE

Correct.

> I just left this as it is by default, since it doesn't really matter,
> yet. By I would think in the end I will change this to: 10.0.1.0/24

If that's your IP, then yes.

> 8. Local address extension character?
>
> left blank

Make it '+' and all your employees will get thousand of email
addresses, like john+debian@site.com and john+uni@site.com, which are
both delivered to john. great for mailing lists and giving out your
address on websites.

but your postfix configuration so far is fine.

> By the way, I also want to configure this server with cyrus.

can't help you there though. but since postfix delivers to /var/mail,
you need to make cyrus interact with that. postfix and cyrus
compliment each other, i don't think that they actually interact.

`. `'`