RE: Installing Debian r3.0?

Hi Kent,

> /dev/cdrom is usually a symlink to the actual device file.
> SNIP
> in which case it'd be accessed via /dev/hdc (/dev/hda for
> master on primary, /hdb for slave on primary, and /hdd for
> slave on secondary).

Well there you go ... I've just learned something new (that CD's can be
addressed as /dev/hd<x> :-)

Yes it worked BTW ... although the entire Debian process is a little bit
over-complex for one poor little brain-damaged Windows user. I'm working
on that though ... call it a work-in-progress :-)

Thanks

James "Undead Hedgehog" Rocks
Editor: Not Decided Yet