Re: Debian on SunBlade 100? Forget about it.....

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 01:22:14PM +0000, Doug MacFarlane spake thus:
> On 04 Oct 2002, 00:22:29, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > > same for one of my freebsd boxes(my living room has 12 computers
> > > in it, 5 of which are turned off due to heat and/or lack of
> >
> > My wife would pitch a *FIT* if I did that.  I'm still amazed that
> > she dated me a 2nd time, considering the stacks of pizza boxen in
> > the LR...
>
> Mine is griping about 1 computer in the living room.  I'm not done figuring
> out the DTV emulation, so it isn't headless yet . . . . once it is, I think
> I can hide it sufficiently well.
>
> IIRC, Jamin had 7 computers in his living room, and his wife Rachel thought
> it was really cool!!!

Wow, and I thought I was lucky that my wife puts up with my dedicated
moon-buggy machine in the kitchen ;-)

--
a l a n   d.   s a l e w s k i             salewski@worldnet.att.net
  We have brought to market a phenomenally leading edge streaming