More stuff in dmesg - I would like to supress but am not sure how

In my start up logs I get a whole load of stuff for equipment I am pretty sure I do not have installed. The following extracts are an example.

md driver 0.36.6 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8

Don't know what md driver is?

And I do not have a NCR53c406a nor a sym53c416 or a WD-7000 SCSI card

scsi: <fdomain> Detection failed (no card)
NCR53c406a: no available ports found
sym53c416.c: Version 1.0.0
Failed initialization of WD-7000 SCSI card!
IBM MCA SCSI: Version 3.2
IBM MCA SCSI: No Microchannel-bus present --> Aborting.
              This machine does not have any IBM MCA-bus
              or the MCA-Kernel-support is not enabled!

It is not a MCA machine either.

megaraid: v1.11 (Aug 23, 2000)
aec671x_detect: 3ware Storage Controller device driver for Linux v1.02.00.008.
3w-xxxx: tw_findcards(): No cards found.

And no megaraid aec671x unless it is built into the mother board - either way I do not use it.

msp3400: daemon started
msp3400: init: chip=MSP3415D-B3, has NICAM support
eth0: Initial media type MII.
eth0: MII #24 status 786d, link partner capability 0021, setting half-duplex.
mtrr: no MTRR for d1000000,400000 found
mtrr: no MTRR for d1400000,200000 found
mtrr: no MTRR for d1600000,100000 found
mtrr: no MTRR for d1700000,80000 found
mtrr: no MTRR for d1780000,40000 found
mtrr: no MTRR for d17c0000,20000 found

And I would love to know what "mtrr: no mtrr for.." etc etc means and how to supress it?

TIA