Re: escputil epson

On Sun, Oct 06, 2002 at 04:56:34PM +0100, waterboy waterbody wrote:

> >> Hello,

> >printer
> >computer.

You have posted the same message three times and have not said anything
to indicate you have tried any of the previous suggestions.

Can you restate your problem in other words and provide more
information about the problem?

What have your tried already?

What printing software (for example, lpr, lprng, cupsys) have you installed?

Does your printer connect via USB or parallel port? What kernel are
you using?

--
Jerome