OT: mass installation on XBox

With this thread, I am trying to achieve two things:

  - create a strategy to create one such cluster, or find technical
    arguments against a cluster built on XBoxes.

  - show Hanspeter what an excellent mailing list debian-user is.

As it stands, two days after the original post, we have about 100
replies with only 3-5 helpful ones. Can we please get back on the
topic?

I don't care about the law, and I have long decided that the US is
killing itself with their own weapons (and Europe happily follows...
Lemmings, anyone?). But we're in Switzerland, so *nothing* of all this
applies. Now could we please reduce the chatter to the topic?

Thanks.

have you drugged your kids today?