getting a 3C905B network card recognized

Hello,

I am new to Debian and installation of linux, and am trying to get my
network card recognized.  It is a 3Com 3905B model (I believe), and I'm
not sure what steps to take for that.  The installer program didn't
recognize the card on its own, but I know that it's in there, because
the machine boots into windows (on another drive) with no problem.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Erik