Re: ext2 ext3 ?

On Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 09:40:38AM +0000, Gerard Robin wrote:
> Hello,
> I find that the thread of ext2, ext3, reiserf etc...,is interesting,
> but how can I change from ext2 to ext3 without breaking my actual
> installation and how to do this ?

You'll need a recent kernel, the current e2fstools, an IQ of about 65
(if your kernel is straight from the Debian package, significantly
higher if it's not), and about the amount of time it takes to
pressbrew a reasonably sized pot of ANSI Standard Coffee.

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/ch-kernel.en.html

You're looking for section 7.2.4, it's almost at the end.

--
Baloo